Meet Our Doctor
Dr Samruddi Tamhane
(MPTh/MPT - Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy)
Specialized set up in Ortho, Pediatric (Cerebral palsy, delayed milestone, walking difficulties in children ) and well-equipped exercise set up. Independent Departments for Ortho Physiotherapy and Pediatric Physiotherapy
10 Years Experience Overall (9 years as specialist)
Dr Samriddhi Tamhane is an experienced and highly skilled physiotherapist with a track record of success in assisting patients with physical difficulties resulting from illnesses, injuries or ageing. He has demonstrated expertise in promoting patient health and wellbeing by assisting with dedicated rehabilitation processes.
- Director and 10+ years of experience at Sanjeevani Hospital, Pune.
- Dr Samriddhi Tamhane is a Highly qualified Physiotherapist based in Pune with 10+ years of experience.
- She has completed her Master’s education at Kolhapur.
- Her area of expertise lies in Electrical Stimulation Range Of Motion Excercise, Joint Mobilization, Gait (Walking) Training / Assistive Device Training, Traction, Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy, Post Pregnancy Classes, Sports Physical Therapy, Spondylitis, Chronic Pain Treatment, Lower Back Pain, etc.
- Dr Samriddhi Tamhane is known for her unique approach to treatment, making her one of the best in her field.
- Under her credit, there are national publications.